Publications – Poetry
All available on Amazon unless otherwise stated
Two Countries (Bloodaxe Books)
Horse (Windmillsteads Books, limited edition book and CD, with Peter Zinovieff and Olivia Lomenech Gill). Available from Barter Books, Alnwick – £50. Barter Books
2008 Seven Silences (chapbook, Selkirk Lapwing Press). Out of print.
2007 The Blue Lonnen (photographs by Nigel Shuttleworth, paintings by James Dodds, Jardine Press)
2005 Longshore Drift (linocuts by James Dodds, Jardine Press)
2004 Dunstanburgh (Smokestack Books)
2001 Turning the Tide (photographs by Keith Pattison, paintings by Robert Soden, Easington District). Out of print.
1999 The Wund an’ the Wetter (book and CD, music by Chris Ormston, Iron Press)
1996 The Lost Music (Bloodaxe Books). Reprinted 2004 & 2015.
Publications – Local History
2014 Old Seahouses (Stenlake Publishing)
2007 Clarty Boots and Inky Fingers (edited on behalf of Old Parish of Bamburgh Archive). Available from Old Parish of Bamburgh community archive group.
2003 The Bonny Fisher Lad (The People’s History). Out of print.
1990 Beadnell – a History in Photographs (Northumberland County Library). Out of print.
- Katrina has made regular poetry broadcasts for national radio since 1996, including: Stanza, Fine Lines, Poetry Please, Proms Literary Festival, Woman’s Hour, Open Country, Nightwaves, The Essay, Front Row.
- She also presents one-off features, including most recently The Fisher Poets Gathering and Ask Me, a feature on poet William Stafford (Radio 4, prod. Julian May, 2014). In 2004 she presented a biographical feature on Peter Zinovieff’s early computer music for BBC Radio 4.
- Her radio-poetry has been featured many times on Pick of the Week.
- Her short poetry commissions for Radio 4 include new work for National Poetry Day 2001, White Nights (2006), Nightwaves (2008) and Front Row (2009).
- Full length programmes and commissions include:
2013 Edge with Peter Zinovieff (Poetry Please Special, Radio 4, prod. Julian May)
2011 Horse with Peter Zinovieff (Between the Ears, Radio 3, prod. Julian May)
2007 The Refuge Box (radio-poem, Between the Ears, Radio 3, prod. Julian May)
2004 Dunstanburgh (radio-poem, Radio 4, prod. Julian May)
2003 Longshore Drift (Radio 3, The Verb, prod. Julian May)
2002 Borderers (BBC Radio Scotland, prod. Adam Fowler)
2001 An Ill Wind (Radio 3, Poetry Proms, prod. Sara Davies)
This Far and No Further (Radio 4, Up Against the Wall, prod. Tim Dee)